((denial))
She was wearing size 18mo clothing last year. Those are basically belly shirts and high-water pants this year.
Headed to Seoul today for party supplies and to see if we can't find this little lady some clothes that fit. I'm just going to ignore the fact that my kids are getting bigger, the biggest one is going to be FOUR in 2 days, and I can't get those squishy babies back.
Wellllllllll I got it set up to do the whole e-mail notifications. Thank goodness, because I missed THREE posts. Good golly. Anyway.. so I expected Grace to be in summer clothes forever apparently, because I had the same problem. She just moved into 6 to 9 month clothing.. and had like 1 pair of pants... so off to the wally world I went. Jeggings for the win! Hope you have success in finding miss cutie patootie some good winter clothings.
ReplyDeleteAwwww! How cute is she?!?!?! I have done that with my kids winter clothing, especially seeing as we don't really wear winter clothing all that much down here. But thankfully both kids fit in most of their clothes. We did have to get Lizzie some new dresses, because hers were like Molly's and too short to wear as dresses anymore. I can't believe how time flies!!!! I swear they were all just born.
ReplyDelete