Project 365 - week 29

7.22.2014

Thank you so so much for all of your sweet comments, prayers, well wishes, emails, texts, and facebook messages after my last post. I really do love my slice of the internet- the BEST people hang out here. xo


I expect to see lots of English mistakes in Korea- but not on post.

BFFs eating macaroni and making wayyyyy too much noisy.

A photo of my nugget- thank you for all the kind words and prayers!

Another evening at the soccer field. Some nights we play soccer, other nights we just run around and do whatever it takes to burn that pre-bedtime energy.

After we had a successful beef and leaf dinner, we browsed the market and came upon a small pet shop with three of Molly's favorite things.

This child.. sand everywhere. EVERYWHERE. But who can resist these chunky little toddler feet?

The kid can put away some noodles.


7 comments :

  1. Voted.
    Hugs.
    More hugs.
    Sandy toddler baby toes are just so stinkin' cute!
    MOLLY! OMG I just love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic of Molly and Steve. So cute! I can't believe they would spell something incorrectly on a sign on base. My goodness! But it does make you chuckle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of the photos... as usual. I'm thinking about you a lot this week. Hugs!

    We must have another FB chat soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And now I want ramen. Thanks, Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like everyone should eat their noodles like that.
    Chunky toddler feet are too cute. YAY for good friends and spelling mistakes.

    Still thinking of you. xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. That noodle picture needs an award. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously love that noodle picture!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs