Project 365 - week 28

7.15.2014


Thanks to Pinterest, no one is slinging applesauce all over my kitchen anymore! Molly remains unimpressed.

Grocery shopping with the gang

I asked him to stick his lip out and pout, and this is what we ended up with. He's trying his hardest not to smile at me.

So focused on riding her royal steed that she can't even be bothered to wave to her fan club. Luckily she has a good manager daddy that's willing to help her out.

After a rough Sunday with crazy kids and no husband (damn staff duty!), I decided to look up (instead of down at the playground where everyone else was hanging out with their dads/husbands-ugh! Tell me I'm not alone in these feelings when your husband is working and no one else is?) and was greeted with some pretty clouds.


Because a week of photos wouldn't be complete without a grainy cell phone shot.

Showing off his gymnastic abilities. Can you believe it's 8pm in this picture? Why doesn't he look tired?


8 comments :

  1. Haha the picture of Molly on the horse cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sunglass picture is this weeks winner for me. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the unimpressed face. And who can resist the sunglasses in the morning? He's too cool for school! And no you are not alone in those feelings. I get the all of the time when I have to do something without Matt and it seems that everyone else's husbands are with them, those are beautiful clouds though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This weeks pictures might be my fave to date :) The one of Molly riding is too cute! And Sam and his "pout" is totally Harper's Sassy Face haha... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're not alone. I feel like that divorced mom at the park because my husband is always gone! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl I avoid parks like the plague on weekends. Maggie gets so sad when she sees kids their with their dads. After a few weekends of tears we've found alternate plans. It wasn't worth the heartache for any of us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Umm why haven't I thought of that applesauce idea?! Genius!! And I hear you....when Brian used to deploy weekends were the WORST! I was always surrounded by a bunch of dads and their kids at the playground. Hated it! I remember one Mother's Day that he was gone too and I felt like people were staring because it was just me and the kids when we went out. Blah! Love these pictures! Can't believe Molly rode a horse!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're an applesauce wizard, woman!!!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs