| Breakfast burritos and grapes. Served only on the finest of china. |
| He has been wearing this tupperware as a hat for as long as I can remember. |
| Independence Day! |
| We ate like Americans. |
| A little soccer before bed. I truly love Korea, but I miss having a backyard. |
| An after-dinner walk through town. Sam is clearly on the verge of blessing me out and Steve is checking to see how many eyes are upon us. (Hint: all of them) |
Haha I love the Doritos for breakfast, my nephew has a thing for oreo cookies for breakfast lol.
ReplyDeleteI could do away with that Auburn pillow, but I love everything else! ;)
ReplyDeleteLove the pics! I also love the double stroller! It looks nice and compact, but yet can fit both. Mine is much bigger than that. :) I love Sam's little play area for breakfast. :)
ReplyDeleteGosh I miss having a backyard, more than absolutely anything from the states.
ReplyDeletemmm doritos and captain crunch. I want to break my fast every day with Sam! :)
ReplyDeleteI love that he took his pillow pet with him to eat Doritos. Priorities.
ReplyDeleteLook at that firework photo! Great one!!
ReplyDeleteIt still hasn't sunk in for me that Dortios aren't appropriate breakfast fare. Hopefully he can be reformed before it's too late ;-)
ReplyDeleteHaha love his breakfast choices! I like your rug too!
ReplyDeleteThat firework picture is perfection. Also, adorable children as usual!
ReplyDelete