| "Sam, go stand over there and stare out the window please." Boom. Done. |
| We visited the Buddhist monastery where I'm planning to retire. They appear to be well stocked with candy, so I'm obviously excited. |
| Doing what they can to destroy every visible surface, even if that means climbing to find new surfaces. |
| An afternoon snack |
| A sweet card from Australia! Thanks Kerry! |
| An easy science experiment while Myer was still napping. I love watching him get so excited about learning. Even if he has no clue what we're learning about! |
| A good day usually ends with some House Hunters on the laptop. I also had wine so this Tuesday is easily considered a success. |
Free candy, mandatory quiet time? Who wouldn't want to live in a Buddhist monastery?
ReplyDeleteWine + House hunters!? Perfection.
ReplyDeletegreat pictures, of course. And now I want some strawberries.
Australia?! You have fans all across the globe! Don't forget I'm the president of your fan club. Sesame is the vice president. Christopher is the treasurer or some other boring position.
ReplyDeleteWow that monastery looks so cool! And candy?! Heck yes!
ReplyDeleteHouse Hunters for the win. I still love that Myer nickname. I just imagine Sam saying that and it makes me smile!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool place!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI love House Hunters! I love your project 365! They make me smile every time you post them :)
ReplyDeleteThat first photo is all boy and some baby- soccer and a bandaid, but hugging his teddy. <3
ReplyDeleteWe tried to put on HH on Amazon Prime Instant Vid the other night but they wanted us to pay cashish for the episodes!? Say what!?