Project 365 - week 15

4.15.2014

I'm still working on the eight thousand photos I took while my in-laws were here, so hopefully there will be a recap post later this week. Or this weekend. Or next week. We shall see.

Sometimes the workout equipment interests them more than the actual playground. Here they are working on their external obliques. It's never too soon to start thinking about swimsuit season, ya know. (Says the lady eating chocolate cake)

Another park, another attraction. This time it was the pedestrian bridge and a fleet of Blackhawks. (Steve had just gotten done at the gym. He doesn't usually wear such fashionable clothes to our park outings.)

ANOTHER park (must take advantage of the beautiful weather before we start sweating through our shirts!), and yet again, the dirt and bugs were vastly more interesting than the actual playground.

As close to "eating out" with toddlers that we'll get. Luckily this kids cafe serves pretty good food.

She's fabulous.

One of my favorite things to do with Steve- I send him pins that are too inappropriate (or inside-joke-funny) throughout the week, and then we look at them together. I typically forget what I sent him, so I get to laugh twice.

Preschool started back today!! I think we can all agree that that was the longest spring break EVER.

13 comments :

  1. I send Mac pins all the time. When we were on Skype Sunday night, he thought it was weird I had only sent him one since our last convo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm chocolate cake! Molly IS fabulous.
    Looking forward to a recap of the in laws visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pics! Especially the one of Steve and Sam and the one of your princess who is fabulous! Hehe!
    Yea for preschool being open again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of a land with so many parks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you are having great weather! Love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Easy winner. #102. Father/son love. This is too much for my heart to take!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am always messaging Ben the naughty ones...lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Molly with the sunglasses = love. Geez.. she's so darn cute! And Sam! What a little stud he's growing into. Love the father son picture and that you all are having park weather all the way over there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adri lives for the Blackhawks!! She gets so excited to see helicopters. I could sit and watch them land and take off all day too.
    The picture of Sam and Steve is so freaking sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Molly is definitely fabulous! We are on spring break this week fun...not and it is back down to 30* this morning *sigh*. So yay for preschool starting back for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HOORAY FOR PRESCHOOL! I'm glad the weather was nice enough to get out. And your pictures are really great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kids in sunglasses get me every time! She's really is fabulous :) I'm perpetually miffed that my kid won't wear anything on his head/face, except for that freaking dog hat that's surely won't fit him next winter. I guess he's just going to have to learn the hard way about frostbite.

    ReplyDelete
  13. As always, beautiful, beautiful pictures my friend! We had helicopters fly over like that here and my kids were besides themselves with joy, haha!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs