Project 365 - week 14

4.08.2014


Uggggghhhhhhh......

We call Day 93 "almost fail" because I waited until bedtime to snap a photo. My in-laws arrived around dinnertime and we ordered our favorite Korean pizza. As I was putting away some of the complimentary pickles that accompany every box of pizza, I realized that maybe we need to quit ordering pizza. Or stop saving all the pickles we will never eat.

Molly saw a cement truck. Her favorite. This is the appropriate response to seeing one.

Mom-mom has Frozen on her iPad. They are now obsessed like the rest of the world, just fashionably late.

We got to watch Seoul go from day to night on an unusually clear day. It was breathtakingly beautiful!

"Feshing" at the waterfall.

What? Is there something on my face?

14 comments :

  1. Don't feel bad about being late to seeing Frozen. We haven't yet either.
    And don't feel bad about missing a day, you made it WAY farther than I would have before I forgot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great week! I miss Korean pizza soooo much! The first time I spent $30 on 2 pizzas here I about peed my pants and cried all together. And there was no corn on it. Pizza School...I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Molly and the cement truck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pickles seem like an odd thing to pair with pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're having a great time with your in laws! And throw out the pickles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha the picture of Molly seeing the cement truck is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love her jacket!! Adorable!! And pickles?? With pizza?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Molly oh how I love her! That little jacket it too cute. Pickles? I am a fan (as long as they meet certain brand requirements haha) but with pizza not so much.

    Yay for seeing Frozen we are currently watching it again :) We may or may not have watched too many times... being that Harper now sings "let it go" on a regular basis & both kids seemed to be requesting it first thing (because they didn't finish it before bed last night).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hooray for visiting family! And oh, Frozen. I think I have the entire soundtrack emblazoned in my mind. And a 3 year old with the same problem. Molly's little jacket and boots with the yellow hair bow!!! I just died a little from the cuteness xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the look on her face with the cement truck! How cute! yea for having family visit!!!! Isn't it the best???

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pizza.. and Pickles? Hmmm.

    We have two bags full of Parmesan cheese and peppers from the pizza place on base. I am not ashamed.

    Molly's jacket is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Molly's hair. Have I mentioned that lately? REDheads fo' life. Anyway... looks like a fun week!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll trade you pickles for cheese and pepper packets! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Molly's red rain boots are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs