| They thought something fun was following all the pictures I took of them. Instead I thanked them and went to do the dishes. (Suckas!) |
| Two!! |
| Our favorite kids cafe was PACKED thanks to a rainy day and a birthday party. We managed to get some good jumping in despite the crowded conditions. |
| I had the chance to do a maternity session with a friend since the weather was SO amazing. I wish we could have more blue sky and less smog like we did today. |
| Sometimes I make them work through lunch. (Grocery lists aren't going to write themselves, you know.) |
Girl has got some air on that jump! Her two picture is adorable.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely maternity picture.
Well I was going to say that I love the pic of Molly on her birthday, but then you captured Steve flossing, which made me laugh, so that's my win for the week.
ReplyDeleteHow is the photog business going?
I bet Steve loves that you put that picture of him on the internet. HAHA! I'm seriously so shocked every time I see pictures of Molly. She's growing so much!
ReplyDeleteOk you win, cutest kids ever!
ReplyDeleteOH my goodness! Her writing the list is just too cute and I love how she sticks her tongue out when smiling for the camera. Too cute!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a photogenic family! Even the flossers ;) Molly looks super pleased to be 2 years old, too.
ReplyDeleteMolly is the cutest!
ReplyDeleteWell now I have to figure out how to get my kid on a trampoline. That picture is too cute :)
ReplyDeleteOK they're seriously the cutest. Ever. What do you bribe them with to get them both to smile and look at the camera?!
ReplyDeleteWell gosh - you make it really hard to pick a favorite! I kept thinking I had one, and then I would scroll down and see another gorgeous picture.
ReplyDeleteOh my at the cuteness! My hands down fave is the grocery list one ;) she is so serious about her list writing haha.
ReplyDeleteI want to live at your house so you will make me birthday waffles. This month. On my birthday.
ReplyDelete