Today, my most flattering picture taken to date was chosen to be featured on Baby Rabies' "End Of The Day" photo post. I have posted this photo before, but not because my hair looks especially great or my kid is making an adorable face. No, this is one of the VERY RARE TIMES that Steve has picked up the camera without my constant prodding and taken a picture of Sam and me together. Obviously the photo would involve me passed out on the couch with an empty glass of wine and a baby who finally gave up on the idea of staying up all night. AM NOT COMPLAINING. Because maybe, just maybe, somewhere down the road, Steve might decide to pick up the camera again and take another (possibly MORE FLATTERING) photo of me with my children.
The hope. It is there.
**Also, there is still time to vote for milspouse Kerri from Home Is Where The Army Sends Us for the Lilly Pulitzer prize on Facebook!! (You can vote once each day.) She got bumped down to second place because these college girls have unfair advantages such as access to multiple computer labs, no baby barf to clean up, and six frillion Facebook "friends." Help a stay-at-home-mom out! Vote for her here!!**
This is a sweet photo :) I need to take more of me and the boys.
ReplyDeleteLol thanks! It's hard when you are always the one manning the camera right? I will try to get one of you and J when y'all come over next week! :)
DeleteLove it! I wished I looked that good sleeping! :) :)
ReplyDeleteLOL You are TOO SWEET! It is some kind of 8th wonder of the world that I don't have eleventy billion chins. ;)
DeleteLove!!! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteAhhh I so hope you win!!!
DeleteAlso- once your husband deploys get comfortable with the self timer feature on your camera. If I didn't take pictures of myself with Quinn throughout the year my entire pregnancy with Madden would have gone undocumented... I'm still not sure why no pictures of whale like figures would have been a bad thing, though.
DeleteHaaaa this is why I haven't been photographed lately... I'm either pregnant, a recovering pregnant, or pregnant again. Hopefully I will look decent again by deployment time and can take some pictures of me and my babies together. LOL
DeleteI have the same problem...unless I take it myself, I don't have any pictures of myself with Sebastian. I always have to be like, "Babe, grab the camera, this is a Kodiac moment!" I guess that's why we women are the bloggers/memory keepers!
ReplyDeleteYes! Exactly! I hate having to ASK to have my picture taken, but men just don't think of these things on their own most of the time. ;)
Deletethis photo is priceless!!! PS - got your email! We had a huge party today for my five year old. Been a crazy day! WB soon!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see your party recap! I know y'all had a ball! :D Happy birthday to your little (well, he's BIG now!) man!!
DeleteVery sweet picture! I have loads of pictures I'd love to just hit delete on, but you gotta save em for the littles. For the record, you look cute, so no worries :)
ReplyDeleteLOL You are TOO SWEET. There are many pictures of me that will never see the light of day, but you're right- the kiddos will get a good laugh over them later on! ;)
Deletehaha :)
ReplyDelete