Happy St. Patty's Day! Here is something totally unrelated to that.

3.17.2012

I'm probably the last person on the internet to see this (thanks to avoiding Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter), but I still thought it was worth sharing. Interesting stats. Plus there is some green on the picture, thus, St. Patrick's Day-worthy.

via In Good Measure

14 comments :

  1. I love this! I saw it on Amanda's blog, but it sure represents the military wife. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen it floating around for a while and love everything about it! :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome! I may have to repost- I'll give you credit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The picture should go to a link, where I found it. Glad you like it too! :)

      Delete
  3. I've never seen it before- so you're second to last!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes me feel slightly more "with it." Thanks! :)

      Delete
  4. Um, I've not seen it either, so maybe I'm the last??!! :) Hope you're doing great! Pregnant, not pregnant?? I've been thinking about you and thought I'd stop by quickly ... I'm so behind in the blogosphere ... gotta make some time tonight to catch up!! (and I still owe you an email ... I deleted literally thousands of emails to clear up some space on my hard drive as I kept getting warning msgs. Sadly I think I deleted yours ... :( Must.get.on.it.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still pregnant! Haha! And I think you have blown a lot of these statistics out of the water with your five girls and numerous deployments!! Overachiever... ;)

      Delete
  5. How cool is that!! Love your blog. newest reader!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to confess, I'm always surprised to hear that people are not on Facebook (or at least those of us in the younger generations) but Pinterest? You must get on it! Seriously, it will change your life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm on Pinterest! I am! I promise! I just haven't gotten on to "browse" in something like 3 months. I always end up hungry for some reason... ;)

      And Facebook. Whoo don't get me started. I try to live drama-free and steering clear of that pit is the easiest way to start! lol

      Delete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs