Check this out

2.29.2012

Today I am guest-posting at Amanda's blog, Somewhere Over The Camo. She is off enjoying her husband while he's home for R&R! Yeehaw!


I am sure that I wrote something life-changing and not at all last-minute or boring, so head on over and check it out!

**Updated: Fellow milspouse blogger Kerri from Home Is Where The Army Sends Us is competing for a Lilly Pulitzer prize on facebook and she needs some votes to maintain her lead! I don't have a facebook, but if you do, click here to vote for her! Since I am yoga-pants-bound for the time being, I like to live vicariously through well-dressed people, and she is one of them. This prize will help her continue to be so fashionable.**

7 comments :

  1. Thank you! I definitely need incentive to be stylish more than those sorority girls! I'm pretty sure it's just in their blood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Oh and they don't need a gift card.... their parents are SO still buying all of their clothes for them. lol

      Delete
  2. Exactly what I was thinking! If you are in college wearing full price $200 sundresses then splitting a $500 gift card would probably not be a notable life event! I would have to hoard it away until I wake up early and scour the annual summer sale for anything left in my size!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read it and LOVED your post. You are quite funny and very entertaining to read. I can totally relate to everything you say (except for sharing a wall with a man who sings Rhinna) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute read! love all the comparisons!!! you have to come guest post on mine some time!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs