I am essentially OWNING 2012 so far

1.30.2012

I mean, look how many things I am crossing off of my 101 in 1,001 list. I'm wishing now that when I originally made this list that I had put "Be really moody" or "Gain a lot of weight while you're pregnant" on it, because I would rock those too. But instead, I am crossing off #52: "write a piece for a magazine, newspaper, or website."

Jamie, from Handling With Grace, is featuring me on her Military Monday segment. Go on over and check it out! I answer questions! And there are pictures! And I'm not writing anything here today, so that instantly frees up about half an hour in your day.

6 comments :

  1. I loved reading that because we're going to be at Fort Lee for a school over the summer then stationed at Fort Campbell! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! We loved Ft Lee! Such a great area and so much to do! Are you planning on living off-post there? We stayed in a really great apartment complex there not too far from post if you need help with that. And we've gotta get together once y'all get to Campbell! Do you know when you'll arrive? Whether you'll live off-post or on? I should probably just email you. LOL So exciting!

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your guest post today. And don't beat yourself up too much about gaining weight while pregnant. If you can't do it then and enjoy it, when can you? I really enjoyed gaining the weight with my first pregnancy, probably a little too much because I still have to lose that weight. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got down to my pre-baby weight after Sam, but man oh man, things did not fall where they once did. LOL This time around I will work on firming things up so that once the weight is gone, it will actually LOOK like I lost weight. haha :)

      Delete
  3. GREAT answers!!! :) Love it.. and btw you are preggo, so I don't think anyone blames you for lack of crossing off ish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girlie! I tried responding to your comment via e-mail but you don't have your email address set up! Anyway, the Unstopables are really great. They smell awesome. I don't use them for every load, usually just blankets and towels. But you could use them with every load :)

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs