(You can see Halloween and Thanksgiving footprints here. You can see Christmas footprints here.)
I ended up not doing a footprint project for January, and kicked myself for it every time I walked past our little "gallery wall" (I use that term as loosely as it can be used. Basically, it's our wall o' frames.). But since people seem to be decorating for Valentine's Day already and the stores are pushing the red and pink candies (hard), I figured I would knock this little project out ahead of time.
This did not turn out nearly as nice as the one that I pinned, but what can you do with a child that physically opposes paint and art projects with his entire body. Oh well, at least the wall gap is finally filled, and my ears will stop ringing from the screaming eventually.
So I'm torn between this one:
![]() |
| Short, simple, and to-the-point |
this one:
![]() |
| My baby really enjoys playing with cars and trucks, so this would fit personality-wise. |
or this one (because really- how much longer am I going to have a say in cute things like this??):
So what do you think? Should I do my boy a solid and go with the all-boy truck theme? Should I go with my own selfish wants and desires and pick the "Be Mine" card? Or should I settle for some common ground and go with the simple first option?
I AM TERRIBLE AT THESE DECISIONS, Y'ALL. No, seriously, you should see how long it takes for me to design our Christmas cards. WEEKS, I tell you. Many agonizing weeks.
Disclaimer: I was given a discount code of my own for the purposes of this review. The opinions expressed are my own, and no additional compensation was received.
You can follow Tiny Prints on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest too!




Be mine!!!!!You will have plenty of time for all of the true boy cards.
ReplyDeleteI haven't done any of these type prjoects and I feel like a slacker lol. Paint or card wise. Maybe I should do some Valentines this year
I am thinking that the "Be Mine" card is the winner. How freaking adorable is that?? :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with Samantha. Pick the one you like the best. You won't have many more years where your opinion is the only one :)
ReplyDeleteYep, I am hoping he never gets into the "theme" stuff, but my gut says he will... ;)
Delete"Be Mine" is adorable! That's what I'd chose. But honestly, they all are cute! And yes, I agree...do what YOU want right now because it won't last long!! Ha. Go with your gut. ;)
ReplyDeleteLove the footprints! I think they turned out super cute.
ReplyDeleteThanks! His "red" foot was a little squirmy, so it looks gargantuan compared to his "pink" foot. LOL You would have thought I was sawing his legs off when I was applying the paint to his feet... lol Strange little kid... ;)
ReplyDelete