Project 365 - week 9

3.04.2014



A little lunch after PWOC this morning. Our group was in charge of childcare this week. All I can say about that is if I ever had anything more than twins, I would pretty much be drinking and popping Tylenols all day long.. So many attitudes. So much snot. So much screaming. I'm going to take a nap now.

We had a picnic at the playground this morning that left everyone very dirty. After some long naps, everyone was ready to play again, as evidenced by my decimated living room.


Do not let the two-in-a-row smiling Molly pictures fool you- we are still battling some really ugly Terrible 2's behavior. But on this day, we went to Seoul to see our good friends and their new apartment (uhhh-MAZING and views of Seoul Tower!!) and to also check out a kids cafe with them. This mat was touch-sensitive and a projector coordinated with it somehow (Korea = technology beyond my comprehension) and you could walk on it and kick the strawberries around. They also had fish in water (Molly felt like Jesus for a minute) and it was just a really cool place overall. Hoping to go back at some point when Molly is not jonesing for a nap.

Lazy, lazy day.


Enjoying the blessed quiet before Molly woke up. ((Real men aren't afraid to drink from a pink sippy cup.))


You want it to be bedtime already?? But whyyyyyy??? We're having so much fun screaming and whining!


Pizza mouth.


11 comments :

  1. ha ha, i just love these posts and pictures, you have some fantastic lighting in your apartment! :)
    -whit

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love every single picture!!!!! Those pics of Molly and the faces Sam makes! Just adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly felt like Jesus. hahahaha! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first picture is precious! Such a sweet face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't believe you one bit, they look like sweet little angels to me!! ;) I don't know if it's just me but Sam looks like he grew up overnight. He looks so much older! And Molly, gah, her hair. I will never get over that hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Toddler muzzles. Why can't those be a real thing?

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love the pizza mouth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable! I remember those days enjoying the time before Rowan would wake up. Now she wakes up with the dawn to wreak havoc.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why does America resist the Kids Cafe!? That one with the interactive floor seems AMAZING! Also, Molly is ham with a side of cheese and I want to EAT HER UP!

    ReplyDelete
  10. japan does not do kid cafes. I HAVE NOT FIGURED OUT WHY. with endless winter in the north here, these kids (and parents) need some freedom!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs