| This day sucked more than a brand-new Dyson, but I tried to salvage it by letting Sam paint. (The look on his face when I said he could, omg- "Are you my Mother?") |
| Determined. |
| Tried to spend some time outside at this beautiful place (not even sure what it was), but the cold had Myer feeling a bit crabby... |
| Crossed legs. He's so cute. |
I love that Molly loves your hair! More pictures of that!
ReplyDeleteI love that Molly loves your hair! More pictures of that!
ReplyDeleteYour babies are beautiful.
ReplyDelete! I love that Myer touched her hair like, "Yeah. Soul sister. Mommy."
Oh I love Molly's reaction to your hair!
ReplyDeleteSam's counting is exactly the way numbers (and math in general) populate themselves in my brain.
ReplyDeleteBath painting! Myer realizing you have red hair! Great week.
ReplyDeleteThe first two remind me of what we've been up to lately. Hopefully your messes aren't as bad as the one these monsters make. I keep asking myself why I keep trying. I love your beautiful children. They are so freaking cute!
ReplyDeleteThree cheers to redheads my friend. Also, your captions killed it. "This day sucked more than a brand-new Dyson." Favorite sentence ever posted on a blog. P.S. Sam is a stud in that last picture!
ReplyDeletethese make me want to get back to regular documenting! i've been doing a terrible job of capturing the kiddo on camera this school year. i've decided i want to try to do a photo book for each school year to have when she graduates--should probably jump on that. ;)
ReplyDeletehahaha the one with the "jumper".. hilarious.
ReplyDeleteI love Molly's little tongue in the "determined" picture. The undies picture makes me laugh (again). I love she had a such a sweet reaction to your hair! And Sam is such a little man!
ReplyDeleteThat look of determination is priceless! Plus the whining one, oh my! I've seen those faces too many time to count. :) What a great way to let them paint and not make a huge mess! I'll have to try that!
ReplyDeleteI'm cracking up so hard at day 67. I think your kids should wear your panties more often.
ReplyDeletePicture 67 made me laugh out loud. Love your hair!!! Hope you're having a good weekend!! :)
ReplyDelete