Can anyone out there believe that I'm still keeping up with this? Me neither.
 |
| New-to-us kids cafe. Molly kept letting other kids hijack her cart, then standing there with her bottom lip out, waiting for them to notice and give it back. Let me tell you how well that worked for her... |
 |
| Taken just a few minutes before Daddy walked through the door after getting back from the field. This is a common Molly face. |
 |
| I got him a "special" cereal yesterday (Cinnamon Chex), and he asked
me to sit with him while he ate it. While I was watching him shovel big
spoonfuls into his mouth, I asked myself if I missed feeding my little
baby Sammy every bite of every meal. Do I wish for those days back? Eh,
not really. I love it when children can feed themselves. Gives me more
time to take photos of them. |
 |
| This might have been one of Sam's best days ever. "Fishing", playgrounds, picnic, escalators, nuggets, and lots of sunshine. |
 |
| A trip to the big Army post in Seoul for Molly's birthday party supplies meant a stop at the playground and another picnic lunch. We actually broke a sweat, so that was a nice change. |
 |
| Took the kids to preschool so Steve and I could go to the big city to find more party supplies, eat lunch at a beef and leaf, and practice being that annoying couple on the train that kisses and sits too close. Then we picked up the kids and went "fishing." (Sam classifies throwing rocks in the river as fishing. Too cute to correct.) A train rolled by on the bridge over us, so overall, it was a stellar day. |
 |
| Back to the grind- hiding in the corner, sneaking raisins. |
Love the photo of them beside the river!
ReplyDeleteCute kids! I especially adore Molly's sweet little face, she is such a cutie!!! And I'm with Sam, I love love love Cinnamon Chex and can't get it into my gob fast enough!
ReplyDeleteLove that swing picture of Molly..too cute! And "fishing", that is adorable. Glad you got some time to yourselves while the kiddos were in preschool!
ReplyDeleteWhy does Molly look so grown up on that sing!?! So cute!
ReplyDeleteAH I love them all. But the fave this week is the one where they are fishing I think, or Molly's happy face swinging, or sneaking raisins. Why do I even bother trying to pick?!
ReplyDeleteThe first picture is definitely my favorite! Absolutely adorable. :)
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pictures!!!! I love the faces they make!!!!
ReplyDelete"We broke a sweat which was nice." Aren't you the person who had a blog tag and multiple posts dedicated to your dislike of the heat? ;-)
ReplyDeleteIt makes me SO SAD that the kids probably (at least Molly) won't remember me. SO SAD I COULD CRY.
Hey, there are still tribes of native people that throw rocks in the river and call it fishing, so perhaps he's just exploring his inner native! :) as always, they're adorable
ReplyDeleteBut seriously... why is Molly starting to look like a little person and not a baby?! I found her birth announcement (which reminds me I def need to do that still..) the other day and couldn't believe it was so long ago.
ReplyDeleteI love day 76! And not only because of Molly's boots. I think my obsession with her wardrobe is bordering on creepy. I'm sorry ;-)
ReplyDelete