11.03.2014

Planning a date day the morning after hosting a party wasn't the most well-thought-through idea I've ever had, but it wasn't the worst one either.


We initially had plans to go to Seoul, but we got a late start, so we went down the road to Uijeongbu and just wandered the city after having lunch at a beef and leaf.

Some funny Korean things for your viewing pleasure:

"nail remover" - a tad harsh

innerwear- more intimate than underwear // and Uncle Baul- good lord, should have maybe chosen a different name for the family restaurant

Christmas everywhere! I've gotta say, I don't hate it.
 
crap photo with my phone from the dashboard, but the mountains covered in changing leaves right now just takes my breath away

We ended our date in our town, at our favorite chicken place, despite having never eaten AT the restaurant before. (Korean delivery is something to behold.)

popcorn appetizer- yum yum


We had so much fun hanging out together, but decided to not wait until the kids went to bed to go home. We wanted to see them. Molly got a hold of my phone while we were all watching Cars 2 and snapped a few hundred photos.

Steve's legs, teddy's foot, Molly's foot

5 comments :

  1. You guys have been busy! How's the exit strategy coming along? Have you found a way to be my neighbor yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading the Korean signs. Who can resist music about when soft voices die?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun date day & the translations are the best. Molly just wants to be an awesome photographer like her mom and she knows it takes practice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. But seriously. I signed up for e-mails and I'M NOT GETTING THEM. What the heck. So I just back read like 4 posts and will leave you one comment here. First off, thanks for reminding me I have laundry I need to move over. Secondly.. I LOVE the kiddos Halloween costumes. Too stinking cute. I wanted Grace to be a dalmatian but Rob was all like oh no she needs to be a brindle boxer named Piston. What the heck. You can't buy that costume from a store. Finally... love your date and the random stuff you find around town. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hilarity. Oh, the hilarity.

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs