11.14.2014

  • Steve has left for the field. On a Friday night. Because that's a nice way to reward your soldiers for working hard all week, right? My bitterness aside, his leaving also coincides with our first family stomach bug! Yeehaw! Just can't cram in enough fun around here! It all started with Molly.
  • I found that sweet little dumplin' was sleeping in a pile of vom one morning. I thought it was her body's reaction to her throat getting clogged with her chest congestion gunk (a doctor, I am not), but apparently not. Because tonight, Sam ralphed an impressive amount of Cheezits onto his pillow two hours after I put him to bed. Yay......
Not from tonight
  • After being stuck in our apartment for two days, I needed out. (I know, I am such a weenie.) We also needed produce and eggs, so we made a quick run to post. Hopefully we didn't infect everyone. I was so hopeful that we'd be back to playing with our friends tomorrow, but it appears that we will be spending more time together on the couch....
  • I will work on my post about the penis cafe soon. What a trip!
  • My birthday is Sunday and I have a feeling that it won't involve the trip to Seoul that I was planning. Oh well. Duty calls. So does doodie. And pukey. And Whiny. And Sicky. And Sammy. And Molly. har har
  • Ok I think the kids might be down for the count this time. Let's hope for a puke-free night and maybe a few consecutive hours of sleep. All of this broken sleep the past few nights has really thrown me for a loop!
Found these wire baskets in the trash area by our apartment. Then I went and picked up a bunch of pinecones to go in them because I didn't bring any seasonal decor and free is really nice, right?

 Is it really true that this is my last Korean fall? Say it ain't so! (These are all cell phone shots too, for the love of Mike!)


Just walking to the grocery store, nbd.

It got real cold, real quick!


4 comments :

  1. Your kids are too cute. Sorry to hear everyone has been sick :( that stinks! Happy early birthday!!!!!! I hope everyone is better by then :) Beautiful cell phone pics. They turned out pretty nice!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everyone feels better ASAP! Those beautiful fall pictures = love. I feel like fall has been extra pretty around here this year and I have been soaking it up. Cold weather showed up over night here too... like 70 day before yesterday and high of 48 today... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh damn you stomach virus! How dare they get it on your bday week and when Steve is gone!!! Ugh hope everyone is feeling better now and that you didn't get it! They're pretty dang cute even when they're sick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those tree pictures though. Amazing. Hoping you all are on the path to recovery. I know I am forever late with this comment.

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs