| "I'm gonna wook in dis wens and see sumfin." I just see the prettiest eyes on the other end! |
| We had a bunch of these leftover dollar store doggies from Molly's puppy party and she thinks they are just the best. She is giving this one some lovin' before she grooms him and takes him to bed. |
| "Take a pitchur of me wif mah cars, Muwm!" |
| What's more fun than kicking off Father's Day weekend with construction? AND helpers. |
| A BUG! |
| Dinner. Delish. |
I agree, beautiful eyes! What cuties your kiddos are.
ReplyDeleteLooks like my kind of dinner!
ReplyDeleteThey always seem like such happy kids. :)
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures. Seriously, ever week, I love them.
ReplyDeleteAdorable! I agree about those eyes! So pretty.
ReplyDeleteUm those blue eyes are to die for!!
ReplyDeleteThose eyes! Seriously!! Wana adopt me? You guys are always doing such fun family stuff.
ReplyDeleteMore videos! I want to hear Sam talking! (too creepy?)
ReplyDeleteYour little ones are so cute! Beautiful blue eyes too!
ReplyDeleteThose eyes wow. You two have some seriously cute kids!
ReplyDeleteOh man.. that boy is gonna be a heartbreaker!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures! Look at those eyes!!!!! Molly is just too cute with her puppy and that bow in her hair! Ugh! I wish Lizzie would let me do that and keep her hair out of her eyes.
ReplyDeleteI'm so behind in my blog reading! Ok Sam, stop looking so old! And Molly's hair just continues to get prettier and prettier! Sounds like you guys are having a fun summer so far!
ReplyDelete