Every shot this week was taken in my house. Not that I didn't go anywhere, I just didn't lug my big, beefy camera with me. My purse has been stuffed full of extra shorts for Sam (potty training! woop woop!), snacks, and water bottles lately, so no room for the camera. Enjoy my home-y lifestyle shots from the past week! (That's what I'm selling it as anyway!)
 |
| Pants are usually optional here. |
 |
| Any time the schoolkids below are outside playing basketball, or a helicopter flies by, or a truck drives by, or a squirrel farts, you can bet your bottom dollar that this will be the scene up here on the 13th floor. |
 |
| Taco salad and a beer after a long day at work. Love this guy. |
 |
| We have started potty training. The rewards are M&M's (from Valentine's Day maybe?) and money. He is definitely way more motivated by the "monies" than the candy. Once he is fully potty trained, he can take his mixture of almost-worthless American coins and Korean won and get himself a little toy. Eye on the prize. And the toilet bowl please. |
 |
| Moments like these make me swoon. Moments like dinnertime that night make me wanna throttle someone for not eating perfectly acceptable toddler food. |
 |
| Girlfriend is a mess- but I do love what the humidity does to her hair. Curls everywhere! |
 |
| I hit up the dollar store for some Korean awesomeness to stick in a care package for my sweet neighbor back at Campbell. I can't even tell you how long I've been waiting for our store to start carrying these chopsticks cases. And the random English words slapped on articles of clothing- it never fails to entertain me. Vickie, I hope this hat helps you overcome your loneliness since we've moved! |
Your kiddos are looking so big!! Stoppit, time. You guys look very comfortable and happy in Korea. What's comfier and happier than a bare little bum?
ReplyDeleteOMG I got the SAME chopstick case. Because, hello... cats. :P
ReplyDeleteThey're so cute on the couch together.
ReplyDeleteHer curls are just gorgeous! Love them.
ReplyDeleteOkinawa was super humid. My daughter's hair was out of control! Now we live in the desert. Her hair is kinda wavy. I'm pissed about it.
ReplyDeleteYay Sam!!! Yeah pants are pretty much optional at this house too. As always, love Molly's hair!!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are great!!! I'm dying over that first one of Molly! Baby butt for the win! (Except sadly she is kind of sort of not really a baby anymore.)
ReplyDeleteMove back to America so I kids can hang out pantless and laugh at squirrel farts together while we drink wine and make crappy toddler food!
ReplyDeleteNakey Molly tush! Cutest.thing! Molly potty training too? Those little jars for the potty rewards are super cute. And I say this every time but Molly's hair is to die for. And as always I love every single picture :) at least you have taken your camera out at all. Mine is calling me to do something with it.
ReplyDeleteI want some of those Hello Kitty sandwich crackers. Molly's hair is so cute and YAY potty training!
ReplyDeleteThose messy red curls are the cutest ever! I love her!
ReplyDeleteBaby bum!
ReplyDeleteI love bare baby booty ;-) I try to get pictures of Wyatt's but he usually just runs around peeing on things instead. At this rate I won't be able to get a good one until he's in high school and then it'll be awkward.
ReplyDeleteLove the photos, as always. Good luck with the potty training. K has started a new thing where he says, "Baby diaper! No panties. Baby diaper!!!" It kills J that he calls them panties. haha But seriously- what am I gonna do?! I'm going to have three kids in diapers.
ReplyDeleteLove the pics! I love that you can put Molly's hair in a pony tail, I wish Lizzie would let me do her hair, but as of right now she only lets those at preschool do her hair.
ReplyDelete