| "I tuck her in!" |
| So many flowers! |
| Molly makes this face no fewer than 800 times per day. I think it is the cutest thing ever. |
| Another day, another mountain. I can still walk too, so apparently it wasn't steep enough. |
| "I tuck her in!" |
| So many flowers! |
| Molly makes this face no fewer than 800 times per day. I think it is the cutest thing ever. |
| Another day, another mountain. I can still walk too, so apparently it wasn't steep enough. |
Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs
He is so sweet helping her down those stairs!
ReplyDeleteThe last picture just melts my heart! So sweet.
ReplyDeleteI love the last one of them holding hands!
ReplyDeleteHow awesome is that fun area! America could learn a thing or two.
ReplyDeleteI was wondering how those cars worked when you posted it on IG. So cool!! I just love your pictures! So colorful and hilarious! :)
ReplyDeleteHow sweet is that stair pictures? Love! And dang, I don't remember Korea being so kid friendly (probably because I was years away from having kids), but I want a piece of that, sister.
ReplyDeleteYour kids are the sweetest. And Sam is such a mini Steve it isn't even funny. Oh and America so needs those parent controlled motorized cars!
ReplyDeleteI need you to post less pictures of them being sweet to each other. My uterus is tingling!
ReplyDeleteOk, so all of your medical posts may have scared me away from Korea, but seriously, you have some of the coolest experiences. Remote control power wheels!? Sign me up!
ReplyDeleteLove your life! Now, excuse me while I go find a mountain to climb since you're making me feel lazy again...
ReplyDeleteSO glad you guys are enjoying your time there!
ReplyDeleteThat car pic and the hand holding pic! Love.
ReplyDeleteAwwww I love the picture of him helping her down the stairs! How cute! I also love her face during the story! Lizzie used to make it, now she's growling at everything. What a great idea, remote controlled cars for kids! I love the idea!
ReplyDeleteThey are so sweet! And the kiddo fair with the big ride in remote controlled cars = awesome!
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful! By the way please stop making me want to go to Korea!!!! It looks like there is so so much to do there! The only hesitation is knowing I would have to live in a high rise. Which without dogs would be be fine by me, but the thought of having to walk 2 chocolate labs multiple times a day while dealing with Bear scares the crap out of me.
ReplyDeletei am still forever jealous about how kid-friendly korea seems to be. the japanese don't hate children or anything, but their focus is ALL THE ACADEMICS.
ReplyDelete