.. I was anxiously awaiting for Steve to come home from Afghanistan. I was nervous, impatient, giddy, and excited to wrap my arms around him. I honestly can't believe an entire year has gone by since that night.
This past year has been one of the best, and I fall more and more in love with that handsome hunk of man every day.
I LOVE that picture!! And I am SO glad he is home, now I anxiously await my turn :-)
ReplyDeleteAw, this picture is so special! I hope you have it framed somewhere! It's funny how quickly the time passes when they are HOME compared to when they are gone. I hope he gets to stay home for a while more! :)
ReplyDeleteLove that picture. Happy one year homecoming!
ReplyDeleteSuch great memories to look back on! :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE LOVE LOVE me some homecoming photos!
ReplyDeleteWow! I can't believe it's been a year either.. SO much happening between then and now..
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so cute, I love it! :)
ReplyDeleteI went on instagram 78 times that night waiting to see pictures. I was SO excited that day!!!! ♥
ReplyDeleteGreat, now I need to go pour a giant glass of wine and hide in my closet. Thanks a lot, Jenn.
ReplyDeleteThe homecoming pictures make it worth it, right?
Also, how do I stop crying?
Also, when are we meeting in Guam? That still seems like a good idea.
And finally, Happy One Year Homecoming!! May you never have to take that picture again. Now off to Beef and Leaf for you!
Geez louise... But seriously. It has been a year?! Love this picture still.
ReplyDeleteWOW! A year already?? I can't believe it! Glad things are going so great for you two!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove this! Isn't it crazy how fast a year goes when they're home but when they're gone months seem like years? You guys are too cute for words! Now go make a "year anniversary from deployment" baby! :)
ReplyDeleteFabulous picture!
ReplyDeleteThe reunion! How wonderful that you've had him home for a year. I'm finding that the more I have my husband around, the more I like him. I think we're coming up on a good year, too ;)
ReplyDeleteLove this! Homecomings are amazing! As much as I hate deployments and being without my husband, they have certainly helped me come to appreciate and love him even more.
ReplyDeleteYay! I just love homecoming pictures. :)
ReplyDeleteKaren
A year already? Crazy! I recall being anxious for you, because if there's one thing I do well, it's stress out over things that I have no control over or have nothing to do with me. It's a gift ;-)
ReplyDelete*crying*
ReplyDeleteAw, this is the sweetest. I *almost* feel sorry for anyone who hasn't had a post-deployment reunion. They are the MOST romantic moments in my life!
ReplyDelete