Project 365 - week 7

2.17.2014

Behold, another week.

We had our Valentine's Day program at PWOC this morning, so Molly and Sam wore the handmade shirts that sweet Ruthie made them last year. They got soooo many compliments. And (knock on all the wood), these shirts have somehow managed to stay stain-free.

I had some leftover batter, and snagged these cute liners and stick signs at the PX for 75 cents! My aim is to make everyone in Steve's office happy. Fat and happy.

There are no free rides in this house.

Smash cake session- the before shot. Check out facebook to see the little cutie in action.

Girlfriend was not feeling 100% today, so while Steve and Sam went out to go have some fun, we watched some Thomas the Train and enjoyed the quiet.

Steve made himself some macaroni and somehow it turned into a family feast on the kitchen floor.

This afternoon cup of coffee brought to you by Molly sleeping like a newborn last night and a mostly-cleaned house (for now). My brain feels like a limp noodle. The End.

16 comments :

  1. Great photos, I need to get back into baking. I'm sure my husbands coworkers would appreciate that haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just <3 you guys! is that weird to say? you just post the best pics and stories, your kids are just adorable and yeah.
    okay, now that I've reached my creepy comment quota for the day...... :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe i love these weekly glimpse, especially dinner on the kitchen floor. :)
    -whit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pics! I hope she is feeling better! I love the pic of her helping with laundry. Lizzie loves helping me as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shirts are adorable! Those cupcakes look delicious and I'm about to make my second cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooohh! I love this week's photos!!! Hard to choose a favorite- it's a toss up between that awesome mug and I think my fave of Molly doing laundry. That saggy diaper makes the shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore your photos. Those cake smash ones were gorgeous!!
    I seriously can't believe how big Molly is getting. She's growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Her hair is getting so long! When I think they can't get any cuter, they do. And those cupcakes….omg yum.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ummmmm, I kinda want that Starbucks cup.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hands down my favorite is diapered Molly helping with the laundry. How cute. Love these pictures. :) As usual.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those little Vday shirts. Sew cute ;) I also love seeing your photography on my fb feed. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How do you put the numbers on your pictures? I've been wanting to do a project like this. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these weekly posts. A peek into the everyday life :) I love the Valentine's day shirt. And a picnic on the kitchen floor sounds like fun to me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I cannot handle how cute that child is.

    ReplyDelete
  15. still loving this series! i tried it once but i always ended up losing steam. maybe the trick is keeping the camera out/accessible? probably...

    ReplyDelete
  16. those cupcakes look delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs