Project 365 - week 6

2.10.2014

Another week in the books! Our week wasn't terribly exciting, but sometimes those weeks are very nice too.

My mom mentioned recently that Molly's hair seemed to be losing its curl. (To be fair, she hasn't seen the back of Molly's head in some time.)

A little dinner appetizer (mu) while cooking the small people something way more American. (PS. Aren't those chopsticks the cutest??)

This day started out strong, then ended horribly wrong with poop everywhere and me serving everyone undercooked chicken for dinner. I know when to wave my white flag, so we ordered pizza and I drank very healthy glasses of wine.

Tried playing King Queen Of The Hill on a 15-pack of paper towels this morning. Did not end well for her.

Snow day! Snot and all.


She was pretending to take a nap in Sam's bed so I took that as a cue that she wanted a real nap. Not so.

Molly tried imitating my position on the floor while taking photos- down low, rear end up. Sam thought she was pretending to nap, so he tried to imitate her. And that is what is going on in this picture.




10 comments :

  1. What is this mu you speak of? Also the lighting in 42 is so nice, and I especially like that the blocks spell "tv." Mothers helper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH all the cuteness... I want her hair. End of story. They both are too cute imitating you imitating her!!

    I haven't tried to use chopsticks in forever but last time was a disaster maybe those cute ones would motivate me to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I love how she's holding Lightening McQueen in her hand. :) Glad it wasn't a horrible week or a fantastic week. These are the weeks you can just breathe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her hair! My goodness! I want pizza now too..so thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So we've got PRETENDING to nap, huh? Almost kids, almost...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your kiddos! So cute! I know from IG that your week hasn't been easy. I hear you friend. I raise my wine glass and raise a cheer for a week with no poop where it shouldn't be, healthy kiddos, cooked chicken, and sleepy napping children. *clink*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is that your "taking photos" pose or how you end up after all that wine you're always talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them! I especially love day 40 - so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs