There were dishes to wash...
Baby clothes to fold...
Underwear-clad children to keep out of the trashcan...
Diaper laundry to do...
Regular laundry to do...
Lunch to eat...
Errands to run...
Flowers to water...
Babies to feed...
And glasses to raise because we've made it to the end of another day.
I'll raise a glass to that!
ReplyDeleteI'll raise a glass to that! I'm exhausted just reading this post :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like a pretty typical Wednesday to me! I love it!
ReplyDeleteWe really must get on this duplex sitation. Our days are spent the exact same way!
ReplyDeleteLove this post.. and how you labeled it with Molly, Sam and wine. :) My kind of lady for getting everything done only to celebrate with a class of winnnne.
ReplyDeleteI don't have a label yet for "boring" so those three had to do. LOL Molly turned into a maniac yesterday evening and the wine was like my trophy for not killing anyone. ;)
DeleteLOVE IT! and people ask what we do all day? i am so sure!
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure Steve assumes that the laundry does itself, as well as the toy cleanup and endless stack of dishes. ;)
DeleteWhat was in the glass? ;)
ReplyDeleteLooks like we could all relate to a day like this. Except the flowers, they don't live for me lol but yours look so great!
These flowers have been a freak of nature. I have the biggest black thumb imaginable. It must be the potting soil, or God making it rain at just the right intervals, because I don't do ANYTHING to them. They make me happy to look at though. :)
DeleteOh, just some of Mommy's Juice in that glass. ;) Haaa
I'll raise a glass to that! but if it's not a plastic solo cup does it really count?!
ReplyDeleteIf it doesn't, then I guess I'll have another? ;)
DeleteSounds like a busy day and a well deserved glass of wine!
ReplyDeleteI had every single one of those things to do, too and didn't do one. Okay, I fed the kid and kept him out of the trash (for the most part), but that's it. Maybe one day I'll be as productive as you.
ReplyDelete