Sam and I had quite a night last night.. Apparently he wasn't as tired at the end of the day as I was. He would only sleep for an hour or two at a time (I thought we were finished with the newborn stage!!) and ate like a fool when he was awake. We finally called it quits around 7 this morning and guess who is now taking a nap..
As much as I love staring at this cute face at all hours of the night, I'm impatiently awaiting the night where he konks out for 12 hours straight. Elaine (wonderful, life-saving, home-visiting lactation consultant) told me that we should expect him to sleep through the night when he's 4 months old and/or double his birth weight. So my question is: how do we pack the pounds on this kid already?? :)
Love the picture of Sam!
ReplyDeleteps I hope you don't mind I posted a pic of our boys play date today.