Somehow, Molly is 3.
Currently:
Gorgeous
Sometimes shy
Will walk like an ogre impersonating a crab impersonating a chimp
Says "bow" instead of actually bowing
Not worried about what anyone else thinks
Independent
Loves to eat bananas and yo-yo (yogurt)
Has no interest in dolls or girl things but prefers whatever Sam is playing with instead
Infectious laugh
Doesn't have time for most consonants
Gives the best hugs and kisses
Cannot be 3 already. No way. No how. Time, please slow down.
I love you, sweet Molly. You're my favorite girl and while I want you to stay little and funny forever, I'm so looking forward to see who you become as you grow.
xoxo
Awwhh, love!! Happy 3rd Birthdsy sweet girl! She seriously has the face of an angel!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe she's three either. That means I've been stalking you online for over three years now! Oh how the time flies. And I'm still jealous of her hair and basically her entire wardrobe. Probably not normal ;-)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe she is three... I hope she had a wonderful birthday! Such a sweet & beautiful girl :)
ReplyDelete