I'm realizing I have issues with procrastinating. Hell, we went to the lake WEEKS ago, got fantastically sunburned, and my legs have just now started peeling. Procrastination is apparently in my blood. Or my skin cells. It's consumed me basically. Oy. But now that the Korea move is less than three weeks away (did you hear that fit hit the shan?), it's time for me to make some serious lists and get organized. But first we'll go on vacation because I'm a procrastinator, remember? Follow me on instagram (jmr0006) if you wanna witness our first little plane trip as a family of four. Hopefully it doesn't drive me to drink. Although that is the least important thing on my moving to-do list, so it makes sense that I would try to tackle that first.
| Y'all deserve a cute picture for reading. And yes, we are still (p)laying on the air mattress. Some of us lay, some of us play. |
If you enjoy my random, non-scheduled, no-theme blog, would you mind taking two clicks and voting for me here? I only need 899 more votes to win. Tell your friends.
PS: You only have to link up with ONE of the co-hosts!
The Rules:
1. Please follow at least ONE hostess, and let us know you're a new follower and how to follow you! To be entered as next week's Mystery Host, follow all hosts from this week.
Mystery Host Jenn - Life with the Lieutenant
Chantal- Scattered Shells
Jane- Poppiness
Sarah- G.I. Joe's Wife
Jamie- Handling with Grace
2. Try to visit 3-4 blogs that interest you. Take some time and let them know where you came from.
3. Grab the button and spread the word! (Not required, but just cool if you do). The more, the merrier.
Haha well thanks for joining us ;)
ReplyDeleteI really hope your computer didn't misbehavior because the old picture you were trying to locate was the one of Molly and I at the pumpkin patch. My sincere apologies if it was. I'll buy you a case of wine to make up for it. Maybe I shouldn't as that would make your to do list longer. Perhaps a new "water" bottle with some wine in it to take on the plane?
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your plane ride!! You have a busy, busy couple of weeks coming up! Here's to keeping your sanity! :)
ReplyDeleteJust coming by on the Wednesday Walkabout! Why have I not been by before?! Super cute kiddos and fun blog!
ReplyDelete3 weeks?!?! Eeek! SO SOON!
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting with us! <3
New follower here:) Thanks for co-hosting!
ReplyDeleteWow 3 weeks away already!? So soon!
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday! Good luck with everything! :)
ReplyDeleteOMG I almost peeped my pants (which sounds like an almost compliment but since I've had 3 kids well, you know). I'm a firm believer that wit and sarcasm are what get you through the tough times in life!
ReplyDeleteWe just booked a flight for the four of us to Minneapolis. From England. For "pleasure." I'm having anxiety attacks daily when I think about the plane ride. OHMYGAHWHATWEREWETHINKING!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, your kids are super cute. Good luck!
good luck with the move! we're in northern japan. :)
ReplyDeleteb @ then there was we
www.thentherewaswe.blogspot.com
Love! I sure do love reading your posts. Especially the sarcasm and the cute pics! I hope you are having a great trip!
ReplyDelete