Me gusta Pancho Villa

10.30.2011

Last night we had our First Family Dinner Out since Sam joined the family a little over a year ago. (I know. A little sad. But very exciting at the same time.) We went to a place that has a live mariachi band playing every Wednesday and Saturday night, and they also serve $1.99 margaritas. (I think we all know where I'm headed to get my drink on once Second Baby makes his/her arrival!) I had eaten lunch there before with a friend and her baby and the food was delicious. Hot, fast, cheap, good. Plus there was a sea of camouflage to keep the littles occupied while we chatted and ate.

We hit up Pancho Villa at senior citizen time (approximately 5:30) and it wasn't crowded at all. Steve just knew that this place was shady and was afraid that we would end up like the girls on "Bridesmaids" during the food poisoning scene. But once we got in, got seated (RIGHT next to the live music), and got Steve a margarita, his perception of the place changed quickly.

We had Sam fed before our food even came out, and he ate like a champ while being serenaded by the nice Spanish man. This man continued to keep Sam occupied during the rest of dinner, meaning: Steve and I ate our dinner AT THE SAME TIME. What a wonder.

It was an awesome night and we really can't wait to go back. The only thing I regret? Letting Sam sample my refried beans.


2 comments :

  1. What a good eater! It cracks me up how distracted he is by the band!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! So sweet. He's enraptured. Family time is the best. Family time when you don't have to clean up- even better!

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs