I am in SHOCK

9.10.2011

I walked in on Sammy the other morning STANDING UP in his crib.

This was pretty much my expression.
























And now he pulls up on EVERYTHING.


This has led to more than a few boo-boos over the past few days...


He must be getting ready for his new, upcoming job:
BIG BROTHER.

Yes. I KNOW. No one was more surprised that a tiny human was inhabiting my innards than ME. Sam took the news well. Heck, he got a new onesie out of the whole deal.


There s/he is. I'm only about 12 weeks along, so we don't know gender (and we probably won't find out again, thanks to a three-month supply of gender-neutral newborn clothing). And in case you think you have super-ultrasound-reading skills like Steve, that is most definitely a FOOT right there. Ahem.

5 comments :

  1. Congratulations!!! Must've been a (relatively?) easy first trimester if you missed it :-D.

    This is so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It looks like Sammy is going to be a GREAT big brother. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM IN SHOCK TOO! BUT CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! When is your official due date? I can go figure it out myself later.. I'll spare you the trouble of replying!

    Cute way to announce the news!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! So, exciting. Might be good to have another little boy since they will be so close in age, Sam will have a best bud forever! Yay for March/April babies!

    How have you been feeling? The first trimester all the way up until about 25 weeks was rough for me. It settled down for a bit and now I am just uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs