A brief snapshot of Sam, age 6 (which sounds impossible given that he was born three weeks ago)
1. What is your favorite color? orange
Last I heard it was blue or green, but maybe that was getting overplayed.
2. What is your favorite toy? cars
Judging by the amount I find on the floor each night, I'd say this is 100% true.
3. What is your favorite food? pizza
Whose isn't? I would add that a close second is all the free ice cream he finds outside in the form of clean (looking) snow and random icicles.
4. What is your favorite game? Uno
He's good at it too!
5. What is your favorite animal? Brown Bear
His stuffed animal!! This melts my heart.
6. What is your favorite song? Down By The Bay
If insanity had a tune, this might be it.
7. Who is your best friend? Molly
I'm really surprised he didn't pick his friend Colt, but I think it's sweet that he loves his sister.
8. What is your favorite thing to do outside? playing with Colt
There's Colt.
9. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? nothing
Quite the opposite of his hoarder sister
10. What is love? valentines
This question is kinda deep so I like that he answered so simply with whatever he felt was most relevant. Other acceptable answers would be: pizza, hugs, macaroni, cake, kisses.
11. What do you want to be when you grow up? a grown up!
DUH!
12. What does Mommy always say to you? pick up your toys
If you know this, then why must I keep saying it?
13. What are you really good at? playing baseball
And basketball, and football, and ice skating, and running, and and and
14. Where is your favorite place to go? Colt and Maverick's house
So much freeeeeeedom!!!! Wide open spaces!
15. Where do you live? Minnesota
He named our town too. I edited it down to the state though.
16. What do you want for your birthday this year? new monster trucks
Yeah because we sure don't have enough of those already, huh?
17. What makes you laugh? someone tickling me
Also anyone farting, talking about farting, planning a surprise farting, etc.
18. What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy? read
And lately HE has read to ME! It is so CUTE.
19. What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? play monster trucks
I would venture to say "anything" though. He is Steve's shadow.
20. What makes you happy? when someone be's nice to me
The way little kids talk amuses me to no end. He's starting to talk more and more like a big kid though and is losing his little kid "accent" and grammatical sort of nuances like "be's" instead of "is being".
Sam is one of the most kindhearted little boys I know! He does his best to make sure everyone is included and I miss him a lot when he's at school. He amazes me with how much he can do independently, and while I shed tears at how fast time is flying by with him, I really can't wait to see the man he becomes.



I just LOVE him! What a sweet boy. This is a great idea - just dying to see what Molly comes up with...
ReplyDelete