Snow day

1.04.2017

I feel like maybe everyday here could be considered a snow day but we had a legit one yesterday when the first day of school post-Christmas break was cancelled! The kids were thrilled and ended up having a big playdate with their friends but today it was off to school. They'll be riding the bus home (the school is in another town) and I'm straddling a fine line between freaking the freak out about my BABIES on a BUS, and letting go and realizing that they are starting to grow up.... (*sob*) Sam even has a loose tooth!


Anyway, we were out at our friend's land the other day and I lugged my big camera out to capture some snow day fun. I was bummed I wasn't able to be there the first time they went out, but Willie needed his nap, so I stayed behind. The kids have been talking about playing in the snow since we got back from Korea. Pennsylvania really disappointed last year with a hot winter, and all NY got while we were there was rain, so to have all of this snow to play in really thrills everyone!


Well, not everyone is thrilled.


Being from the South, I cannot get over the sheer amount of snow, or the way it glitters in the sun.




I think kids get, on average, 40% cuter with rosy red cheeks.


2 comments :

  1. All that snow! Yikes. I'm glad kids get such a kick out of it :)

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs