- Last weekend we took a trip to Long Beach Island with Steve's family. While the weather was "meh" and the fishing was bad (poor Steve), we had a great time.
| Just a little beach shack we own at the shore. ((Kidding. Obviously.)) |
| Watching a movie on a king-size bed- I'd say these two could get used to this lifestyle. |
| Bunk beds- amazing idea, but what a bitch to make. |
| "Racing" (against herself? the clock? the clouds? Who knows. It wore her out nicely though.) |
| She tries to make the "I love you" sign but it usually comes out like this "hang ten" sign. |
| Shady haven |
| Digging for treasure with Uncle Diggy |
| The whole gang |
| All tuckered out by lunch |
| One last wave at the beach with Aunt Jen |
This looks like a lot of fun! :) I love the beach.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun vacation! You forgot to get a picture of you at the beach! I always forget to take pics of myself places.
ReplyDeleteThe beach looks amazing! And glad to see you back :)
ReplyDeleteI love these. Ahh, the ocean! Wish I was there.
ReplyDeleteYour pictures make the Jersey shore look beautiful!! So glad you guys had fun! I'm dying to hear how everything is going! I hope you are settling in well! I saw you went to the ice cream shop in Media in your last post. I work in Media a few days a week! It is the CUTEST little town! Matt and I lived right near there when we first got married and you have to go to Night Under the Stars. It's every Wednesday all summer, and State Street closes and all of the restaurants serve dinner outside. It is so fun!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous shots!! Steve is letting that facial hair grow in, huh? LOL
ReplyDeleteYou took all these on your cell phone? You have an amazing eye! What a fun trip! The beach makes everything better :)
ReplyDelete