| Not only am I up with the sun, but with the moon as well. (And our homemade paper snowflakes will stay on the windows as long as the snow is falling outside... not Christmas-specific decor... right?) |
| He looks so sweet. But more than once today, I have contemplated full-time preschool for my little dueling duo. |
| Molly's new pink shoes. |
| All of this turned into some really yummy juice. Even the anti-veggie toddlers drank it. (Hint- I think it was the super-sweet grapes that covered up the veggie taste this time.) |
| Fridge and freezer died. Molly is enjoying the spoils while watching the repairman work his magic. |
I love her pink shoes, so cute!
ReplyDeleteThose shoes are cuuute! I need to go find Penny some shoes. I'm desperate.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to steve! I'm glad the preschool bliss is still going. Is Molly doing better at drop off? (B still cries everyday...I'm pretty sure that the first time moms think I'm a terrible person because i plop him down and roll out. He'll be fiiiiiiiine.)
ReplyDeletelove the tank photo and her shoes!!! :)
ReplyDelete-whit
LOVE the pink shoes! Oh I contemplate full time pre-school (when I'm at home) for my kids on a daily basis. :) Love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteOur fridge and freezer died slowly through the last 2-3 days. Hopefully the husband remembers to call to have them come fix it.
ReplyDeleteWHAT IS THAT ICEPOP!?
ReplyDeleteThe pink shoes I love! I have always heard "the ugliest desserts are the best desserts"! And yay for breaking out the camera! I really have to do better but as you know things are changing around here so that will complicate it even more.
ReplyDeleteThose shoes are adorable! Love your pictures. I need you to teach me how to take good photos! And preschool-amen for preschool. I love my children but preschool is just a win/win for everyone in this house!
ReplyDeleteThat picture of the tank with the snow.. seriously awesome.
ReplyDeleteI love these photos. You are quite talented. Sam looks exactly like his dad!!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are wonderful! The cake with those candles looked great! :)
ReplyDeleteThese are so wonderful!!!
ReplyDeleteDude. Your photography is amaze already. Seriously.
ReplyDeleteCalifornia slang in full effect. Sorry
ReplyDeleteI'm becoming a little bit concerned that when I look at your pictures, more often than I not I walk away wanting some piece of Molly's wardrobe. Chick dresses better than I do, that's for sure.
ReplyDeleteLove those pink shoes! And the tanks covered in snow are awesome!
ReplyDeleteI'm loving this series!
ReplyDelete