I'm enjoying these slow mornings that don't involve taxis or buses or trains or carseats or sweating or...
 |
| No touchy, Meyer. |
 |
| Muuuuuuch better. |
 |
| Sam's shot. Very artsy, yes? Also, my coffee. Very creamy, yes? Yesssss... |
 |
| All of the toys in our current possession. Definitely stimulating the creativity around here, I tell ya what! |
 |
| Current favorite game: dump toys out and put them all back in the container. Lather, rinse, repeat. |
 |
| This is all about as rare as a cheetah kissing an antelope so I am trying to document it as such. |
 |
| Good boy. Bad haircut. |
Yesterday afternoon we thought we had a major gas leak in our apartment after I ran the dryer, but after much investigation by our realtor and the apartment management, we realized that someone (and by "someone" I definitely mean "the guy our realtor sent over") hooked our washer up to a 1K transformer (!!!) and the thing was BURNING. Not like, actual flames and such, so I guess I should say it was smoking or on the verge of burning, but it gave us a reason to open all the windows (soooo not looking for a reason to do that) and let the kids eat Nilla wafers for dinner. A very "who giveth a shiteth" attitude was had last night. So to wake up and have kids that weren't whining nonstop was very refreshing. Let's hope this post doesn't jinx tomorrow for me..
awe I love all the photos.
ReplyDelete-wHiT
They are too cute!! Ok the washer thing is verrrrry scary. But glad you had happy kiddos and I hope the trend continues :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pictures!! You got a new lens, didn't you?? 50 or 35 mm? These are just beautiful, especially with your photogenic children.
ReplyDeleteThoroughly enjoying these posts! Everyone I've met here is terrified of the possibility of getting Korea (most of them are "new" :). I'm like, "But I totally know someone over there!" lol
ReplyDeleteI hope you get your household goods soon!
I had animal crackers for lunch yesterday, so Nilla Wafers probably would've been a step up.
I love that first picture!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are my hero for surviving without your stuff for so long! When is it supposed to arrive?! I love all of the light & open space though. Your photos always come out amazing!
ReplyDeleteSplash of coffee in your creamer? Me too..
I love this post. Jenn your kids are hands down the cutest. Ever. Molly with the plate is my absolute favorite. Get it girl!
ReplyDeleteMy girl also like to face-plate. It's adorable.
ReplyDeleteWhy do you seem cursed with bizarre bad luck? What did you do in a former life??
Such cute pics!!!! I love the one of Molly after cleaning her plate! I've seen Lizzie do that a hundred times. :)
ReplyDeleteHopefully your dryer won't burst into flames anytime soon.
Love the pics!!!!!
Nilla wafers - they ate them - so it's a win! My sort of parenting!
ReplyDeleteThese pics are adorable. That red hair on Molly melts my heart every time I see it!
ReplyDeleteIn the pictures of Molly with the plate you can see how pretty her red hair really is. Very Maricia Cross.
ReplyDeleteThat lil' Meyer is the cutest lil' Korean kid I've ever seen.
ReplyDeleteLove these pictures!! Such cute kiddos Jenn xoxo
ReplyDelete