So far we are loving the rooms-with-doors part, the space, the location, and the view.
Location-wise, we are a short walk away from "the city" and everything it has to offer (and loving it).
| Imma hah sum caffee. |
Steve took Sam to Dunkin Donuts this morning during Molly's nap and brought us back some treats. (Because yes, we can easily walk to Dunkin Donuts. Location, location, location.)
Instead of being filled with jelly or cream, Steve is enchanted by these donuts filled with fruit, like mango, strawberry, and peach.
It's a shame the kids don't like them at all...
After donuts, it's officially time to use Daddy as a jungle gym...
... make important phone calls...
... check out the sights...
... race the cars...
... make out with the air conditioner...
| I love it that much too, Molly. |
... bowl Daddy over with kisses...
... pretend to snuggle... (He had just gotten scolded for slapping..)
... envy this child's hair...
| Oh how I want it all! From her perfect ringlets to her color, I can't get over it. |
... hydrate...
... and be completely silly...
| This might be a framer, folks. |
***Thank you all for your condolences regarding my sanity in that last post. Had some wine for the first time last night and I feel like that's a major step in the right direction. Steve also scheduled me a 90 minute massage for Monday as a "please-don't-go-crazy" gesture, so that doesn't hurt either.***
I get embarrassingly excited when I see that you have posted. Just loving the new camera lens and Molly proving her relation to you by making out with ac
ReplyDeleteI know I'm going to love following your adventures here and on IG before we head over.
ReplyDeleteLocation walking distance to Dunkin couldn't be more perfect hahaha. Love all the pictures. And as usual I have to agree on wanting Molly's hair! We have to figure out how to bottle that color. And the curls are killer please don't ever let her cut it!
ReplyDeleteI don't even have a Dunkin Donuts. I'm jealous. (Scott put something down about "Korea" on his list of places to go. The upside would be that I know a few people who are already there.)
ReplyDeleteI have the same phone case! (:
ReplyDeleteI really love your floors! Dirty or not.. I can't wait to see the rest of the place and the view! & I'm a bit jealous that you have a Dunkin!! I really can't wait to hear more about the adventures of Korea!
Thank God for husbands & their don't go crazy gestures. We need them every now and then!! Every time I think about PCS'ing and how much it's going to suck, I remember your awesome adventure & realize that unless we're heading to Korea also, it can't be *that* bad....
"as a 'please-don't-go-crazy' gesture" killed me!! Good job, Steve!
ReplyDeleteThey are seriously so cute!
ReplyDeleteYour new lens is amazing!!!! Good for Steve getting you the massage. Isnt it on your 101 in 1001 list?
ReplyDeleteI did it again! I left a comment using my "business" email aka how I comment on blogs if I don't want to be discovered instead of my real email account. This is why I shouldn't comment using my phone. Not to mention that theres no spel chek.
ReplyDeleteCute! I'm glad you finally got into your new place! :D
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you guys finally got into your own place!!!!! That must make getting back on a schedule much easier! I love the pics!!!!! Especially the one with Molly's foot on the table. She looks so relaxed!!!! I'm sure you all can't wait to get the rest of your stuff :)
ReplyDeleteYour family really is just too cute! Hope you get your things soon and you're able to get settled!
ReplyDeleteI literally laughed out loud at the "make out with the air conditioner". Hilarious.
ReplyDeleteLove all the pictures and following you on IG! The view from your place is beautiful. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!! That is how I love to eat my donuts too, feet up and licking my fingers :)
ReplyDelete