I bet no one ever guessed they'd see a picture taken with a real camera on this blog again.

6.12.2013

Finally got my dSLR out again after many MANY months of gathering dust on the desk. Sometimes it's just easier to pull your phone out and snap a quick, crappy picture amiright?

But my cloth-diaper-making, professional-photograph-taking, super-creative friend Jackie asked me to take some pictures of Molly in the diapers she had given me. Despite Sam learning to say, "Oh sheet!" by the end of it all, I really am enjoying the end results.




Big brother needed to get in on the camera action. And I can't say no to a dude with a milk mustasche.






I know I have a lot of work to do when it comes to learning about my camera, but I'm really having fun taking more pictures of my family. (Aka prepare yourselves for more amateur hour and pictures of my family.)

********

Winner of the squeezy giveaway is....

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Congrats to Kate! I will send your info to the happy people at Happy Family and you will soon get some free food in your mailbox! Yeehaw! 

15 comments :

  1. That first pictures is amazing. Molly has a future in modeling for sure. She is totally going to be the next Korean Gerber baby. And woohoo! Is that me Kate? I love free food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure make pretty babes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Such great pictures! You are rocking that camera. And your babies are just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The third picture of Chubs is the best!!! Her (not so tiny) bum sticking out and that face!! I love that headboard. I realize it MUST be your headboard (because I'm well acquainted with your guestroom bed and what other beds are in your house?!), but it really stands out here. Maybe that's because I try not to be all nosy when I'm upstairs in your house and I only glance in your room as I go by. Believe me when I say it's hard because I am such a nosy person. I'm sure you didn't already know that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such adorable kids! And I just love love love Molly's hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cuteness is too much! Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures, all! Both because of the cuties involved and because it's clear you've got a good eye for photos. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures! And yes it is easier to take out the phone and snap a quick picture than getting out the big camera :) I do it all of the time and probably should stop :).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous babies! ANd look at Molly's chubby thighs! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all of the pictures! Oh and let me just say again how much I love Miss Molly's hair.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Something about a naked baby in a cloth diaper gets me every time. Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That much cute should be illegal.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good grief- Your kids are cute! I just love that red hair. Your pics are lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs