Gettin' social on a Sunday

4.21.2013

I never do link-ups, but I felt like I could easily answer all of these questions before my kids wake up, so let's have at it.



1. What is your shopping weakness?

My shopping weakness lately would definitely be squeezies and the dollar bin at Target. You can't put a price on shopping the boring bedding section without people screaming and crying at you. (Well, I guess you actually can. It's the cost of a light-up ball ($1) and a fruit squeezy ($1.32). WORTH IT.)


2. What is your food weakness?

My food weakness is easily Tyson nuggets, squeezies, and turkey dogs. They are easy when I am weak. And I usually fix myself a bowl of tuna with frozen veggies and quinoa (gag).


3. What is your go to movie to watch when nothing is on?

Baby Einstein On The Farm or Mighty Machines, the Garbage Truck Edition. Either of these shows buys me upwards of 30 minutes, depending on how many "bonus features" I scroll through.

4. What is your go to breakfast food?

Banana, milk, rice chex. Healthy, gluten free, easy. The rice chex take slightly longer to chew than a banana, which gives me time to chug that second cup of coffee.

5. Do you drink coffee? If so, how do you take it?

What an appropriate question. Yes, I drink coffee. I take it with gigantic, tongue-burning gulps and I take as much of it as I can get before the rice chex run out. "My cup runneth over" in relation to coffee would never be seen as a negative thing to me. I loveth the coffee and the coffee doth keep me sane and awake. Amen.

 
Refill please...


10 comments :

  1. Ok that picture is seriously so cute! :) Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the $1 section at target :) and the fruit pouches (squeezies is much cuter!) as we call them at our house are DEFINITELY worth the money and sometimes the only way I can get the toddler to eat veggies!

    I love the look on Molly's face! She is so stinkin' cute I can't stand it. I also see a similar look when Miss Harper runs out of puffs or yogurt melts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how all your answers are child-centric but oh isn't that life these days! It's like that Wendy's commercial - do you remember when we used to do lunch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. MOLLY IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL ALIVE! ((she typed - loudly, apparently - halfway through her second cup of coffee)) ((which, by the way, AMEN))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um yes. Today I invented a caffeine eye drop system. I don't have a prototype yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is she signing "more"?

    They're called squeezies at our house, too, and I am ashamed to admit that's how T gets 85% of her daily vegetables! :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! Love these. And I agree with Lauren up there. Molly is GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE Target. That entire place is my shopping weakness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Might Machines! {dun dun dun} Mighty Machines! There's lots to enjoy! With every girl and Booo-ooo--ooo-YYYYY!!! Might Machines!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's so cute! Hey at least she'll eat... mine won't touch breakfast anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs