I noticed this morning that my project is grammatically incorrect. April's craft said, "April showers" and May's was supposed to say "bring May flowers." Well, instead it reads (together), "April showers brings May flowers." GAH. A major part of me wants to find some whiteout and make it right, but the other part of me (the lazy part that usually wins these arguments) is not ready to drag the troops all the way to Walmart just for the sake of this silly craft.
Speaking of art, we have been receiving some FUN stuff in the mail lately. Sue sent me this one-of-a-kind handmade card and envelope and I think it's just the neatest thing! And it came from Japan! Made my day for sure. (The front of the envelope is way cool, but our addresses are on it, and I don't want anyone going to Japan and flooding Sue with demands for your own custom cards. Also, I hear multiple people commenting on Molly's kissable, pinch-able, in-yo-face cheeks and my house just isn't presentable enough for company right now.)
We also received a package from the hilarious Sarah a few weeks back. She gave the kiddos two cute outfits and YES, I'm totally blogging about it.
| Poor Molly is destined to never have her picture taken with an actual camera, bless her heart. |
Sam's shirt fit him perfectly and he absolutely did not smear his own poop on it later in the day. (Yes he did.)
Here he is re-enacting the scene of the crime.
And showing me his favorite trick to take my mind off of the poopy laundry: the magic baby belly.
It worked. But good LAWD, just look at that skin- y'all know I'm gonna go through the sunscreen like water this summer.
Your kids are so cute! I started putting my boys in those rash guards during the summer because it is so much easier and I don't have to worry about their tummys or backs getting all burned. I love your footprints :)
ReplyDeleteI love the stories about your adventures in the footprint paintings as much as the actual paintings! They're so cute, and so are your littles!
ReplyDeleteLove your craft! You are braver than I am ;)
ReplyDeleteLove the baby tummy well big boy as we call it now *sniff sniff*
I want to bite her little cheeks! and I mean that in the sweetest way possible I promise :) go you for having it all together enough to do crafts every month. lately my chicks are lucky if I throw some paper and fingerpaints their way!
ReplyDeleteWhat is it with your kids messing up the cute clothes I give them?!?! ;) Just kidding. They look adorable! I'm so glad Molly got to wear hers at least ONCE before she grew out of it. Speaking of growing, Sam my man is getting BIG!!
ReplyDeletegrammar be damned when your kids are THAT cute.
ReplyDeletecute kids trumps grammar.
(see what I did there?)
also, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one swimming in sunscreen every time the sun shows up.
Cute crafts...even cuter kids! I love those shirts/onesies.
ReplyDeleteThose shirts are TOO funny. And I hear ya about the chunk, Bennett wears 24 months. Come on dude!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness those shirts are soo cute!
ReplyDeleteThose onsies are too cute!
ReplyDelete