My sweet Sam

12.09.2017

Sam and I had a few quiet minutes together the other day while Molly was at a friend's house, so I googled some fun questions to ask him. I like hearing his answers on the fly, without anyone else chiming in.

1. What is something I always say to you?
Pick up your room.
I say it, but no one seems to hear it.

2. What makes me happy?
Helping you
He has such a sweet HEART!

3. What makes me sad?
That we don't listen
Amen

4. How do I make you laugh?
Saying jokes
Hilarious, because it appears they never catch on to my sarcasm.

5. What was I like as a child?
A sister. Because you're a girl. And girls are sisters.
I love how his mind works. This makes sense!

6. How old am I?
31
Dammit that is one thing he knows- everyone's ages.

7. How tall am I?
very tall
Tell that to the BMI chart please.

8. What is my favorite thing to do?
taking us to happy places
I do enjoy that.

9. What do I do when you're not around?
Work- dishes, laundry, mop the floor, feed the babies
Hahahahahahaha (sadly true)

10. What am I really good at?
cleaning the dishes
Your father would disagree!!

11. What is something I'm not good at?
folding the clothes
Your father would wholeheartedly agree!!

12. What do I do for a job?
You do everything. 
PREACH.

13. What is my favorite food?
pizza
It's the way to my heart.

14. What do you enjoy doing with me?
helping you
And with a happy heart, he always does.


Sam has always been so tenderhearted and kind, so much so that when he gets an attitude or throws a fit, I almost wonder if he's sick. Who is this child? I expect this kind of behavior from your sister, but not from you.... I mean.... uh... Why don't you go sit by yourself til you can change your attitude. Yeah, that sounds like something a good parent would say. So let's do that.


Love being this boy's mama.

2 comments :

  1. What a sweetheart! "taking us to happy places" and "you do everything" --- what a sweet boy. Love your commentary too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so sweet! I love his answer about helping you.

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs