I am in the camp of firm believers that military spouses and families can never have too much support (or wine. or chocolate.) during a deployment. So while I know there are a few blog posts and articles on "deployment survival kits" floating around the internet, I thought I'd add one more.
This one is easy to make and only requires you to pick up a few extra things on your regular grocery trip. Or liquor store run, in my case.
And if making an entire kit seems like too much to tackle, just taking a friend a drink or giving a hug or holding a baby or sharing some laughs can still mean a heckuva lot. So you don't have to do everything. Just do something.
As soon as I saw this care package on your table I knew I had to come up with another idea to do for you! lol. ;)
ReplyDeleteAwww!! This is such a sweet thing to do, Jenn!
ReplyDeleteThis is an amazing kit!! :)
ReplyDeleteThose are all some good deployment essentials!
ReplyDeleteHeart you BIG.
ReplyDeleteI like the Apple sauce one. You are a sweet friend!
ReplyDeleteI would seriously cry if someone gave this to me. This is awesome.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this!!!!!! Very awesome idea!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a sweet idea! You're a good friend.
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome Jenn!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE it! I've seen some survival kits before but that is the cutest!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE.
ReplyDelete(one word over and over... yeah, my writing professors are really proud of me right now)
But for real, I adore this.
Precious. I have googled and pinterested (those are words right?) these "deployment survival packages" but all that ever came up was for the deployed so I'm glad you did this.
ReplyDeleteI love this. Brainstorming now who I can make one for!
ReplyDeleteI wanted to make these for the girls this deployment but never got around to it. Definitely next time though! Or have hubs make me one before he goes.. LOL
ReplyDeleteI just randomly found your blog and I'm now following. Love it so far and can't wait to read more! (:
Alex
I love this post!
ReplyDeleteThis is fantastic Jenn!!!! What a super sweet idea :)
ReplyDelete