6.24.2014

Project 365 - week 25

Alternately titled- a day late and $4 short. I only took three of this week's photos with my real camera, despite lugging the dang thing with me EVERYWHERE. I am getting so bored with taking the same shot as below, of a child standing in the living room, but I also do not always remember to get my camera out of my bag when we are out and about doing things either. So I present to you, a busy week in mostly cell phone pictures.

She farted. And that's why she's laughing.


Steve had to work late and we had no groceries at home. Not to mention that I had zero desire to make anything for anyone. PX food court it is! Bad food and good people-watching. We walked out of there only to realize that the commi was already closed. Gotta love the random hours they keep here.


Aggie and family have arrived in Korea!!! We went down to Seoul to hang out and play and Molly was so infatuated with "Bebe Thee-Thee" (Baby Cece). She loves touching her hair, her face, open-mouth kissing her (poor Cece), and being anywhere near her. Sam was just as excited to see Aiden and Levi, minus all the kissing and touching. We are so happy they are here!


A little bit of shopping at the PX. She loves to carry bags. Especially when they are light.


The only picture I had from Sunday was this screenshot of a listing on one of the facebook pages here. This was despite the fact that we spent the whole day in Seoul with Aggie and fam again. I didn't think to take a picture while we were there. WHERE IS MY BRAIN???


Oh hey! A photo from my camera! And whaddaya know? It looks JUST LIKE the first picture from my camera! I need to find a way to take less boring photos.


A few days ago, Sam said something like, "A pwane in da sky!" but sometimes he talks really fast, so all my brain heard was, "PIE!" After that, I couldn't stop thinking about pie, but I had to wait until the commi was open again so that I could buy frozen pie crusts. I am no Betty Crocker. I will not attempt to make my own. Baking the pie was frustrating enough. I baked it after the kids went to bed (who wants to share pie?? Not this girl!) and Steve and I watched House Hunters and then after 45 minutes, it was still not cooked through, so Steve went to bed and I basically stayed up until 10:30 at night so I could be sure the pie was baked and then I ate a big slice while reading gossipy celebrity internet news. Then I left Steve a note telling him to take the pie to work and tell the guys that his commander's wife made the pie. (It got really ugly once I cut into it, and I don't want my name on something like that.) Being the saint that he is, he left the pie, knowing full well that I'm probably going to want some tonight after the kids go to bed. Gosh I love him. And pie.

13 comments:

  1. Seriously Molly is so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Steve, in a not so creepy internet love kind of way. He is so good to you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby daddy did you wrong? Gotta love Facebook ads, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahhahaha that last picture and caption. Love it. Also, that first picture of Molly is the absolute cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting that they came to visit! that makes me happy for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pie though.. YUM! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Staying up to solo eat pie was the right decision. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahaha! I don't mind the "boring" living room pics, Molly is just such a cutie, I don't think it matters. :)
    That was really nice of Steve :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhhh Facebook ads. Seriously the best!! Your pie looks delicious. I'm going to have to zoom into your pic and make my own...

    ReplyDelete
  10. That Facebook ad-seriously?!?! Haha! That picture of Molly carrying those bags is seriously the cutest! And yep, your hubby is pretty much the best!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmmm, pie! Every time I try to take a photo with my big camera of one of my kids in a public setting they do something like fall off a wall or eat a cigarette butt. I do envy that Sam is into getting his picture taken. Walden is in this "make the most ridiculous smile ever, CHEESE!" phase.

    And the PX dinner... the only fast food my kids have known is Burger King, because that's what is in our food court. I'm not much a fast food person, but I can't wait to broaden their horizons so that BK isn't Walden's favorite place to go any more. Though the people watching surely won't be as good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha that is the best FB ad to sell some knives! I bet if more people posted their advertisements in that manner they would have better luck selling their wares!

    ….and I wouldn't be opposed to having some of that Chocolate Chip pie…just saying.

    ReplyDelete