6.17.2014

Project 365 - week 24



"I'm gonna wook in dis wens and see sumfin." I just see the prettiest eyes on the other end!

We had a bunch of these leftover dollar store doggies from Molly's puppy party and she thinks they are just the best. She is giving this one some lovin' before she grooms him and takes him to bed.


"Take a pitchur of me wif mah cars, Muwm!"

What's more fun than kicking off Father's Day weekend with construction? AND helpers.

We were driving down the road to Emart when all of a sudden we decided that going to Seoul sounded better. So the aquarium it was! I don't even care for aquariums that much (oh look! more tanks full of nasty-looking fish!) and this was easily the best one I've ever seen. ((Also, Steve has this basic civilian uniform of Phillies tshirts and blue Auburn basketball shorts. He doesn't just go around wearing the same clothes day in and day out, despite what it looks like here..))

A BUG!

Dinner. Delish.

13 comments:

  1. I agree, beautiful eyes! What cuties your kiddos are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like my kind of dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They always seem like such happy kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pictures. Seriously, ever week, I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I agree about those eyes! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those eyes! Seriously!! Wana adopt me? You guys are always doing such fun family stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. More videos! I want to hear Sam talking! (too creepy?)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little ones are so cute! Beautiful blue eyes too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those eyes wow. You two have some seriously cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man.. that boy is gonna be a heartbreaker!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pictures! Look at those eyes!!!!! Molly is just too cute with her puppy and that bow in her hair! Ugh! I wish Lizzie would let me do that and keep her hair out of her eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so behind in my blog reading! Ok Sam, stop looking so old! And Molly's hair just continues to get prettier and prettier! Sounds like you guys are having a fun summer so far!

    ReplyDelete