6.10.2014

Project 365 - week 23



Nothing says "sexy" quite like these bad boys.. (but mama needs to breathe, yo.)

Hopping on their jet and heading toward Imagination Station.

Sweaty and snotty at the park.

I really like this alleyway. There is always something pretty growing back there.

Molly was only happy to go down the slide with her daddy. (Better him than me! Heh)

Whoops.

Molly found a dead weed at the playground this morning and thought it was the best thing ever, so I made her day by picking fresh ones for her on our walk home.

12 comments:

  1. Molly & her daddy too sweet :) I love seeing Molly & Sam playing together around here is goes bad quickly haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That alleyway is so pretty!

    Ugghh I googled to find the age of one of the Miss USA girls and the winner popped up. I was so mad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of the Molly on the slide is so cute! I am continuously amazed by the amount of playgrounds in Korea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last picture is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I friggin' love breathe right strips. When I had that ridiculous SECOND cold of the year, right after the flu, I wore one everywhere. I was strolling around Target with one on. I didn't care. Plus I think people were more focused on all the soggy cookie smeared all over my shirt instead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited that imagination station still exists in your house. Also, I love that picture of Steve and Molly! The. Sweetest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've lived in 7 states, and I always watch to see if the contestants from those states make it. And, yes, Alabama is on that list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That alleyway is pretty beautiful. As are that family of yours! And...my mom and I watched Miss USA...she conned me into it. And yeah, none of the states I've lived in did well...so disappointing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the slide picture! And Molly clutching the flowers in her chubby paws. Rowan approves ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why do you not live closer to take Bear's first birthday pics???

    ReplyDelete